Well… The most common soccer bet – win, draw or loss – is a classic 1X2-bet.
In 1,X,2 simple betting, 1 means home win, X means draw and 2 means away win.
Some brokers offer double chance bets – 1X, X2 or 12.
Let’s take the example of Arsenal vs. W.B.A:
- If you bet 1, it means you’re betting on a home win by Arsenal with an odd of 1.28.
- If you bet X, it means you’re betting on a draw between these two teams with an odd of 5.00.
- If you bet 2, it means you’re betting on an away win by W.B.A with an odd of 9.50.
- In a 1X bet, you’d be betting on a win by Arsenal or a draw.
- In a 12 bet, you’d be betting on a win by Arsenal or a win by W.B.A (you’re betting against the draw)
- In an X2 bet, you’d be betting on a draw or a win by W.B.A.